It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer and Mermaids

Gosh, I'd never thought I'd say this. I HATE the heat! It has been nearly a hundred degrees the past three days. I've managed to avoid the hot stare of the sun for most of those three days. I've stayed in coffee shops, hung out in my dad's office, read in library's, went to the beach, and took a few rides on my new bike instead of riding in the hot car.

Speaking of new bike... I got a new bike, and helmet, and lock. When I first got it, I rode it everyday and almost all day for two days. I know what you're thinking, Big deal! It's just two days. Well, I got leg cramps.

A few months ago, I was introduced to a show called H2O: Just Add Water about mermaids. It's so good and I started watching them again. They are too good. I want to be a mermaid now!

Anyway, that's what I've been up to.

Skye Out

No comments:

Post a Comment