It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Hey!

Hey guys! I haven't written in forever. I miss letting people know how I'm doing, but at the same time, I really hate writing, so bear with me.

I've been up to so much freaking stuff lately. School is rushing by, which is weird. Most kids I know just want school to end and claim it's going by too slowly! I'm in 8th grade, back in public school. I'm not sure if you know that. I might make more vlogs, but they're not going to be called Skyeology. Anyway, it's been busy. I've been nervous about not getting a dress for promotion and where I'd get a reasonably priced one. Plus, the whole 8th grade is going on a field trip at the end of the year to Canobie Lake. I've also had to get a yearbook (excuse my bad writing, I'm just trying to let everyone know everything).

I also have a boyfriend. His name is Peter. I still like Cam, I mean I can't control that, but at least Peter is good to me and actually notices and appreciates me. I'll get over Cam slowly. Only time takes away the pain. That's a song I've been writing called "Love Hurts." Speaking of which, I've been playing the guitar and wrote a few songs.

I think that's all for now...

Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment